May 20, 2019
Acycle v1.2 has new stuff:
1. Signal/Noise generator: a GUI to replace old tools generating "sine wave", "red noise" and "white noise";
2. Evolutionary spectral analysis: add one option for zero-padding both top and bottom of series, this is to add back the missed half-window due to the sliding window methods. [Thank Dr. Nicolas R. Thibault (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) for this wonderful suggestion.]
3. Evolutionary spectral analysis: add sub-panels showing 2-pi-MTM power spectrum and data-series [Thank Daniel R. Franco (Department of Geophysics, National Observatory, Brazil) for this wonderful suggestion.]
4. Support SPACE in file name and folder name.
5. COCO: detect test limits of sedimentation rate automatically.
1. eCOCO: save optimal sed. rate as a text file: "*.ECOCO.Optimal.txt";
2. eTimeOpt: save optimal sed. rate as a text file: "*.eTimeOpt.txt";
3. TimeOpt and eTimeOpt use Taner roll-off rate of 1012 ;
4. Put back lost smoothci.m and smoothciML.m files;
5. Icons in the main window: remove borders of each button;
6. Fix a bug in Plot Digitizer;
7. Add a Mini-robot GUI.
Who are interested?